Fifa Champ RULES
FC RULES APPLY TO ALL MEMBERS ASSOCIATED TO THE SITE
Failure to follow these rules could subsequentley lead to warning points with then may result in a suspension or at worst a ban from the website for a fixed amount of time. Please follow the rules and guidlines we have created for you, and if you have any problems or questions in relation to the rules of FC please contact a member of the staff team.
General Site Rules:
– Harassment is something that is unacceptable in any case on any website…FifaChamp is no different on this matter…If the correct proof is provided for such situations, the head staff will look into the matter and if deemed necessary action will be taken. We allow banter and the usual match abuse haha, but we do not allow any RACIAL, RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL, or ANY TYPE OF VIOLENT THREATS against any of our members (This involves all text or imagery in profiles too). Every offense of this nature will result in a ban without any warning and we reserve the right to keep you off the site permanently.
– If you have a complaint that needs to be filed please do it in the issues and complaints section on the main forums or directly to a member of FifaChamp staff. If you have a complaint about a member of staff, please contact the owner or head staff.
– Advertising without permission is strictly prohibited. It will be followed with a ban if found out, either site, or via Xbox Live, with the intention to lure members away. If for any reason you feel or wish to advertise on FifaChamp please contact a member of staff with details and proposal of the advertisemnt.
– You must not contain unlawful or objectionable content nor involve disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior. Please be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. Material that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially, sexually or religiously offensive or otherwise unlawful is not acceptable and if caught you will receive a permanent ban.
– You must act civil and be truthful. Your contributions must be true, accurate (where they state facts) and be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
– You must not involve yourself in any flooding or spamming. Flooding is when the same comment is posted over and over in the same forum; spamming is the posting of the same comment (or very similar) to more than one forum.
– You must not disclose any personal information. Contributions to this website are publicly available and can be viewed by others with whom you may not wish to share such information. Do not include any personal or personally identifiable information about you or others (including your own or anyone else’s email address).
– In relation to any forum, please note that when the first post in a thread is deleted, all of its subsequent replies may also be automatically deleted. This means that some of your posts may be deleted because they were placed in response to a post that contravened the Code of Conduct. Keeping your post within these rules will not only ensure that your posts are not removed from the forums, but also that the posts of others will remain.
– Teams MUST play with a minumum of 6 players.
– You ARE required to field an ANY.
– You ARE required to have a GK.
– Your ANY player if chosen CANNOT be the GK!!
– Teams can request 5 minutes maximum
– If your team are lagging, lag out or having connection issues after the match has started, you will have until the “10th Min” in game time to back out (Anytime after the “10th Min” will result in a 3-0 loss… clear cut)
– If somehow your team are 1-0 down and lagging AFTER the ”10th Min, (You simply CANNOT back out)
– Everyone is expected to give 110% in the game, If for any reason a player scores an OG on purpose, a ban may be imposed for league disruption. (PENDING EVIDENCE)
– Players CANNOT block or interfere with the opposing GK. This includes from corners, freekicks and open gameplay.
– Red cards – Straight Red = 2 Match Ban, x2 Yellows = 1 Match Ban
– Only 1 Player (not including the GK) CAN defend there goal by standing on, or within three steps of the “goal line” from a freekick.
– Time wasting!!! Is Allowed as unfortunatley it is a part of the real life game.
– FIFA generated 5 defender formations or custom formations ARE allowed.
– When filing a complaint, please have the proper evidence (e.g. SCREENSHOTS, GAMEPLAY VIDEO or ADMIN WITNESS available to submit)
– Park The Bus – Teams can only play park the bus from the 85th minute, This as we all know is annoying but it IS in the real game so the 85th Minite you ARE allowed to do it.
Manager And Co-Manager Rules & Code Of Conduct:
– All managers are REQUIRED to field a team on every scheduled match day. (Managers will take ALL responsibility and ALL subsequent punishment that may follow if they have to default any matches)
– Managers have 90% of power towards their club, this extends to keeping them in line, focused and on task. (Though this does not mean they have the right to verbally abuse ANY players)
– Managers have full control over their Co-Managers, (Though Co-Managers have to listen and obey the managers, this includes styles, mentality, formation of play, and also includes player positions)
– Either Managers OR Co-Managers have to be “Online” on match days, (A squad player can ONLY take charge if the manager and Co-Manager are not online and know they will not make that day’s match) A memeber of FifaChamp staff will need to be notified of this change.
– Managers And Co-Managers are the only people who are allowed to post in the “Match Report Area” (A squad player can only post in the area if the manager or Co-Manager is not online, and Admin has been properly notified).
– All Managers/Co Managers are required to put a teamsheet up (A team sheet requires the names of players and the positions they will be playing)
– All stats MUST be reported by 10:30PM on match nights (Failure to report in the time period MAY result in stats not being recorded)
Breach Of Code Of Conduct:
It will be our sole decision as to whether there has been a breach of this Code of Conduct. We have the right (but not the obligation) to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any contribution in whole or in part that we deem to be in breach of the Code of Conduct. Where we believe there is a breach of the Code of Conduct, we may take whatever action we feel is appropriate in these circumstances.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct constitutes a material breach of the Website Terms, which could result in us taking any of the following actions:
• issuing a warning to you;
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of any contribution or of your right to use our websites, including deletion of any personal profile;
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all losses and costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach and/or further legal action against you; and/or
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities or other relevant third parties as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Code of Conduct. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Thank you for reading and please be sure to follow ALL the rules and guidlines in place to help your stay and experience on FifaChamp..
Regards- FifaChamp STAFF TEAM